Monday, July 30, 2012

I was a bit shutter happy that day.

Holy hell is it HOT!

The temperature has started to get to that point where I start melting. I've never sweated so much in my life before. It's gross. But, a few days ago on a nicer day (read: not a billion degrees outside) we had a group of Harley Davidson bikers come to BH for a visit. They had an interesting mix of bikes~! I was working that morning and I could hear the rumbling of their motors like 3 minutes before they arrived. It was awesome.
Because it was such a nice day, I decided to go out to the Ascot tea room for lunch. I got the quiche and it was so yummy. Lots of cheese and onion and bacon in it. Yummmm~ I took a few nice pictures from the porch, too.
After lunch, I walked over to the Barracks to take some photos from the Watch Tower. The view is really lovely from up there and there was a really nice breeze, too.
And then, I just walked about for a bit. I was a bit shutter happy that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment