Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I just wanted to share some pretty pictures.

A few days ago David and I went out to Goshiki-numa with Belinda and Lisa. It was an awesome day and it was nice to get off the mountain. I adore Belinda~ She's a sweetheart and she's helping us with Japanese. She's fluent, so she's teaching us. Belinda and Lisa are teachers, so they can drive. We drove to Goshiki-numa. Its about an hour away, ish. It's literally a park with 5 different coloured lakes. It had a hiking trail the spanned about 4km. I'm so glad I wore my running shoes. Lol. Sadly, my camera hates me, so I didn't get as many photos as I wanted, but here's what I did get.
It was a fun day. :D
I also took a few pictures of BH recently, just because it was nice out.
 
I just wanted to share some pretty pictures. <3

1 comment: